Wednesday, November 25

Honorable Mentions

I feel the need to mention and honor my dear friend Scott, for not only being an amazing friend and loyal Sally Reader, but for posting the longest, fullest, anecdote-including comment on my blog, EVER. (See DMV entry) 

Thank you, Scott. 

Also, the wonderful, loyal Becky, my biggest fan out there.  Thank you for your encouragement.  When I don't post, you worry.  When my posts are too short, you tell me.  When you think my posts are funny, you email me separate from your loyal and consistent comment and list the exact lines that made you "LOL".  (See EVERY SINGLE POST EVER entry)

Thank you, Becky.

While I am at it, I would like to thank the anonymous gimp still living in my first apartment's basement cage, for leaving the most comments on one post, EVER.  Three to be exact.  I will not mention here that it is more likely that the gimp did not realize there is a delete option, and otherwise might have only left one comment. (See 'Ignorance is Bliss' entry)

Thank you, Anonymous Gimp.

Thank you to anyone who has ever commented on my blog, in an actual comment, an email to me or face to face, I appreciate it all and just because your name is not mentioned here, I know who you are and I love you, loyal readers.

-SS

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dear SS,

I am so glad you were with me when I read this blog post so you could in fact see that I do "LOL"! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love, Your #1 Fan :)